Partnerships Driving Community Impact
We are thrilled to announce that Santa Run Silicon Valley is coming back with a new mission and novel approach to community engagement. We are not soliciting large commitments from traditional corporate sponsors. Instead our race will amplify and be supported by small businesses and community partners as they work to drive a cleaner, safer, and more vibrant downtown San Jose for all. Media and promotional opportunities will be centered on inspiring stories of local organizations and their impact in our community.
Branding benefits can include (based on sponsorship level):
- On-Stage Presence
- Race Shirts: Logo on the back of all race shirts
- Website: Logo prominently displayed on sponsor page
- Social Media: Facebook posts to over 6,000+ followers
- Virtual Race Bag: Ad or special offer inclusion to registrants
- Race Day Tent/Signage
- Seat on Executive Steering Committee
We are always looking for in-kind donations of items such as:
- Race day water for participants
- Food items for race day participants
- Prize items, electronics, gift cards
Santa Run Silicon Valley also partners with other community events, including run/fitness/health/sporting related events, community fundraisers, and other similar programs. We can offer a no-dollar cost, cross-promotion of your event in our social media, email, and other electronic-based marketing channels with groups, businesses, and organizations. We offer the opportunity to trade vendor space at our venues in reciprocation for space at other events.
For more information about opportunities in sponsorship, in-kind donations, cross-promotion, or other support-related elements, please contact us at [email protected].